Monday, 20 January 2014

Week 3: Objective Oriented Programming

Week 3 has been quite fun.
Objective oriented programming makes me feel as if programming became a lot more realistic tool for me.
Compared to 108, I just realized that object oriented programming is what really allow us to code complicated programs and tools. Understanding it is quite difficult at first. In my first lab, my partner and I both had trouble understanding how objects really work, but once we got through the first barrier, the rest of object programming, methods, attributes and etc, all came really easy. Essentially once the concept was grasped, the rest was really simple.

Overall I am quite confident thus far. I am hoping to really apply what I am learning to code something that I can possibly use in real life. Compared to other classes, this is probably the most fun class. I am not only learning concepts, I am applying them in ways I like to solve problems. This course really takes the load of other courses where it is essentially memorization.

Hopefully the next few weeks are equally exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment